1. Some kids jump on and off imaginary train tracks saying the same number every time they jump on the tracks;
2. Another kid approaches and asks the reasoning of their actions, the kids explain that they are repeating the same number every time they jump on the imaginary tracks;
3. So the new kid joins them for a couple jumps to see what the big deal is;
4. Then another kid turns a flashlight on and pretends to be the train, making train horn blasts sounds;
5. The pretend train then flattens the new kid;
6. The remaining kids stop, look at each other, then continue repeating the number. Only that the number will be one digit higher.
Should get a laugh. :-)
Skit ContributorP M
Click here to report possible copyright violations.