Banannas, mini marshmellows, choc. chips
1. Slice your bananna in half
2. Push marshmellows and choc. chips into the sides of the bannana
3. Put the bananna halves together and wrap it all in tin foil
4. Stick it close to the fire and wait until it gets hot and the choc. chips have slightly melted
5. Carefully push out with a utensil, a stick will work and enjoy!
CommentThis is more of a dessert than a dinner - so delicious!
Recipe ContributorThe Unknown Scout
Click here to report possible copyright violations.