1. Flaten out the dough of the biscuts
2. Put a few choclate chips in the middle
3. Roll The dough up so the chocholate chips are in the middle then sinch it up
4. boil about 2in. of oil in a pan on a low temperature ( the lower the better but not to low
5. Put The dough in the oil until it is golden brown
6. put some Cinnamon in a Bowl
7. Take the Cooked Dough out of the oil and Roll it in the Cinnamon
8. Bon apetit!
CommentInvented By my old scout troop from Kaysville Utah
Recipe ContributorTaylor Gemperline
Click here to report possible copyright violations.