3 cups Original Bisquick® Mix
1 cup milk
2 cups pizza sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Dutch oven, mixing bowl
1. Spray Dutch oven with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, stir Bisquick mix and milk until soft dough forms. Spread half of the dough in the bottom of the Dutch oven.
3. Drizzle one half of pizza sauce over dough. Scatter half of the pepperoni over sauce.
4. Top with one half of the cheese.
5. Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
6. Cover and cook for 30 minutes using 6-8 coals on bottom and 14 to 16 coals on top or until the dough is set and the top is golden brown.
Comment"Spoon-able" pizza! A Scout favorite!
Recipe ContributorThe Unknown Scout
Click here to report possible copyright violations.