Click for more Scout Activities
Title Scouting History
Equipment Each patrol/den will need paper and pencil.
Play Give patrols/dens the following ten questions, based on the handbook.
1. Who was the founder of the Scouting movement?
2. what was his profession?
3. In what country was Scouting founded?
4. When was the first Boy Scout handbook published?
5. When and where was the first Scout camp held?
6. Who brought Scouting to America?
7. When was the Boy Scouts of America incorporated?
8. When and where was the first world jamboree held?
9. Where was the first national jamboree?
10. When is the 100th birthday of Scouting?
Scoring 10 points for each correct answer.
Activity Type (click a link for hundreds more!)
See more Indoor Activities
See more Outdoor Activities
See more Warm Weather Activities
See more Cold Weather Activities
See more Campfire Activities
See more Social Skills Activities
See more Leadership Activities
See more Team Building Activities
See more Summer Camp Activities
See more Family Activities
See more Teenager Activities
See more Childrens Activities
Contributor Zack Z15
Click here to report possible copyright violations.