The content and information on Scoutorama.com is made possible by the thousands of Scouts and Scouters who take time to contribute songs, thoughts, skits, and other information to the site.
The costs of creating, running, and maintaining the site are covered by advertising and sales. The Scoutorama.com web site is produced by Tomahawk Sky, LLC.
Scoutorama supports traditional Scouting values. We're registered with the Internet Content Rating Association (ICRA.) We invest a great deal of resources into ensuring that the material available on this site is in harmony with traditional Scouting values. If you find something that isn't up to our high standards, please notify us immediately so that we can fix the problem!
- Who? Scoutorama's creator is an Unknown Scouter. The content in scoutorama.com is contributed by thousands of Scouts and Scouters from all over the world.
- What? Scoutorama is a Scouting resource warehouse. Information is continually added by the thousands of visitors who frequent the site every day.
- When? The site was born on February 13th, 1996. It has been through a number of complete overhauls as technology evolves, each time expanding the resources available to the Scouting community.
- Where? Scoutorama has material from Scouts all over the world. With the exception of Antarctica, you are visiting a resource built of material from Scouts on every continent of the globe.
- Why? The Boy Scouts of America publishes great information and resources for Scouting. Scoutorama.com uses the internet to bring Scouts and Scouters together to share the important kinds of information not available in regular scouting publications.
- How? The web site is a database-driven resource site. The site's visitors contribute content to the site, where it is reviewed and made available as a free resource to Scouters all over the world.